The Victorian Orff Schulwerk Association is part of a worldwide movement of music educators. VOSA was formed in 1977. VOSA's calendar of events for 2017 include:
- Levels 3 & 4 Courses - January 2017
- Back to School Day - February 2017
- Neuropedagogy & Music Course - March 2017
- Living Music & Dance - 5-6 May 2017
- Levels 1 & 2 Courses - July 2017
- ECCPA (Early Childhood Conference of the Performing Arts - August 2017
VOSA has an online resource store with lots of fabulous Orff related books and CD's.
VOSA provides a bi-monthly members publication "Musette" which is full of teaching ideas, lesson plans, resource reviews and event notifications.
Instrument hire is also available from VOSA, with sets of marimbas, xylophones and small percussion instruments available.